If you’re a WSU student, faculty member, or staff member, you can use the CougPrints service to order prints of files from your computer, smart phone, or tablet or simply make copies at several campus locations.
- Letter-size (8.5” x 11”) prints
- Files stay in the print queue for 12 hours to await pickup
- 10¢ per page or side for black & white
- 30¢ per page or side for color
- All scans are 10¢ per page
- Pay with Cougar CASH
Paying with a departmental or guest CougarCard
Staff members can charge prints or copies with a departmental card at any CougPrints location. Just purchase the card and add Cougar CASH with an Interdepartmental Requisition (IRI) by visiting the CougarCard Center on the ground floor of the CUB. The card can only be used for CougPrints printing, copying, and scanning. Guests at WSU may also purchase a CougarCard to pay for CougPrints services.