If you’re a WSU student, faculty member, or staff member, you can use the CougPrints service to order prints of files from your computer, smart phone, or tablet or simply make copies at several campus locations.
How to use
First time users will need to swipe their cougar card at any self-service machine. This registers you as a user.
Next, log in to myprintcenter.wsu.edu by using your Network ID (your email address without the @wsu.edu) and your current password for WSU.
Upload the files you need to print and make selections on print specifications.
Now you can visit any CougPrints self-service machine within the next 12 hours to print.
- Letter-size (8.5” x 11”) prints
- 10¢ per page or side for black & white
- 30¢ per page or side for color
- All scans are 10¢ per page
- Pay with Cougar Cash
If You Don’t Have a Mobile Device or Computer, you can use selected computers at each of the 3 campus libraries to print to a Coug Prints printer.
Take Advantage of Your ASWSU Student Printing Plan
What you get with the ASWSU Student Printing Plan:
- 75 black/white prints or 25 full-color prints per semester
- Balance automatically renews each semester
- unused balances roll over until your final semester
- Additional prints may be purchased using CougarCASH